"Set your radio dials to spooooky…"
Whoops, forgot I can kind of draw, right? This is Spooky Hal, narrator of Beyond Belief (also, he’s a will o’ the wisp, but that’s… uh, nevermind…). I picture him with eerie glowing eyes, speaking Serling-style from the shadows. Also, like everyone else in The Thrilling Adventure Hour, he makes TERRIBLE puns. And by terrible, I mean terribly awesome.
Hal Lublin is just, like, the best, you guys. His characters make me so happy.
This is cool. I’m working on getting my eyes to actually do this.
- comet-wine likes this
- freak-like-me-needs-company likes this
- hc-svnt-dracones likes this
- mariusperkins reblogged this from hallublin
- danigi reblogged this from hallublin
- gallislaygal likes this
- whatifigetbored reblogged this from fyeahthrillingadventurehour
- dpecs likes this
- women-in-blue likes this
- fyeahthrillingadventurehour reblogged this from hallublin
- supernerd127 reblogged this from shannondapper
- likethedickens reblogged this from shannondapper
- spectormarc likes this
- katofrafters likes this
- television-for-dinner likes this
- yourleastsassyfriend reblogged this from shannondapper
- 5p4rr0w likes this
- thatonedeadgirl likes this
- whitachi reblogged this from shannondapper
- throughtosunrise likes this
- vugarou likes this
- imr9ne reblogged this from hallublin
- imr9ne likes this
- paulftompkins likes this
- doubleohfemme likes this
- growlerfridays likes this
- hallublin said: Love it!
- annakie likes this
- purplepitcherplant likes this
- bookoisseur reblogged this from hallublin
- magicoftelevision reblogged this from hallublin
- hallublin likes this
- hallublin reblogged this from shannondapper and added:
- comedypony likes this
- shannondapper posted this